Brian & Jenna | Wedding Film | Corinth, Maine

Brian and Jenna are one of the coolest couples I've ever met. As avid adventures, they have explored parts of the world together and had been together nearly a decade before they married. When Jenna reached out to me to ask about wedding videography, I immediately knew that we would be a great fit. Although I had not met either of them prior to the date of their wedding, I could sense that they were both fun and kindred people.

Their wedding took place at a gorgeous Maine venue called The Puddledock Gathering Post in Corinth, Maine. When you pull into the venue, your eyes are captured by the big, white farmhouse with large windows and right behind it is a large, red barn. It's the sort of place you might daydream about with tall oak trees and blooming flowers, and beyond it is the vast greenery of a field.


In the bridal suite, Jenna and her party were an enjoyable, low-key group. They were elated that the day had finally come. After I spent some time filming with Jenna and her bridal party, I greeted the guys, who were just an awesome and friendly group to be around. Brian and Jenna chose to do a first touch before the ceremony, which was beautiful and as I filmed, I couldn't help but smile at their beautiful letters to each other while they held hands around the corner of the barn. At the ceremony, they exchanged vows of their love and connection to each other.


The entire day was full of their love and energy and those that they surrounded themselves with. It was the contagious kind that transcended the lengths of time and just made sense. I truly admire the dedication and commitment this couple had with each other.


I had the honor of capturing this beautiful and special day. Congratulations Brian and Jenna!







Comments

Popular Posts