Brooke & Joe | Wedding Film | Madison, Maine

Brooke & Joe had a fairytale wedding on a beautiful autumn day. With a backdrop of vibrant colors from behind them, they were able exchange their vows and tie the knot of their love together surrounded by those closest to them.


As I captured the moments of Joe and Brooke getting ready for their special day, I knew that these two were madly in love. As I filmed them getting ready before the ceremony, they both  said that they were a little nervous, but very excited. When they were finally together, it was the look in their eyes that revealed just how much love these two young people have for each other. They shared many moments with gentle gestures, raw emotion, and timeless love.


I am honored that I was asked to be a part of their wedding day and that I could capture this moments for a timeless film that can be cherished for days, months, and years to come.


The wedding team:

Pictures: Megan LaChance Photography

Venue: Fairytale Gardens and Weddings 

Caterer: Silverton Foods
Cake: XO Bakery
Dress: ASOS 
Suit: Hockerty
Hair: Hannah Rhodes 
DJ: Craig Dawes





Comments

Popular Posts